Stanley Concert Hall , Estes Park Co

The Stanley Concert Hall, built as part of the main Stanley Hotel in 1907, was first opened in June of 1909 when F.O. Stanley convinced the Colorado Pharamacal Association to hold its 20th annual meeting at the hotel. After decades of not being used, a newly renovated "Stanley Hall", as locals call it, reopened for community performances and entertainment and private functions in 2002. Once called The Casino, it used to hold "high class balls" on Saturday nights along with a full bowling alley.